Tuesday, April 12, 2005

britney spears inspiration

i would like to let you know that i am posting because i have been threatened. i am not at liberty to disclose who threatened me, but it was not britney spears. i read this quote the other day and feel that it could be the seed of a truly fascinating blog-versation.

'Spears said that journalists who write false or maliciousarticles about her and her husband were either frustrated because they are: 50 pounds overweight, because their children are acting up orbecause their partners are cheating on them."Until you face what is going on in your life, I guess you'll remain a false tabloid," the angry pop diva said.'

Comments anyone? Also, I have requested that Moira BXXXX be invited to join our communal blog. I hope this pleases the court. I feel that east coast schools are dominating the conversation and that Manifest Destiny was a good thing and we ought to cheer on our western (Occidental) brothers and sista.

Welcome, Ms. BXXXX. I hope to share a virtual beer with you soon and discuss ways to overcome being false tabloids.

No comments: