Wednesday, June 15, 2005

losing my edge

i guess i didn't ever really have an edge to begin with, but i recently decided that if there ever was a "hardcore" side to my personality, it is completely gone. This is based on the fact that I have discovered how much of a sucker I am for twin dogs puttering around san francisco. They are infinitely cute and adorable in pairs, especially when they are bulldogs or terriers or labs....or actually anything that isn't a chihuahua. I just want to grab them up in my arms and start parading them around, taking photos of them snuggling and hanging out together. I would probably even name them horrible corresponding names like "kibbles" and "bits" or "bonnie" and "clyde" or "prince william" and "prince harry" (putting "prince" in front just increases cuteness.)
yuck. what have i become.

2 comments:

kristina said...

didn't you just run a marathon? as far as i'm concerned, that's hardcore shit. can your dogs run a marathon?

Erica said...

My friends joel and chris have a pug and a boston terrier, and named them frankie and beans. You can't walk half a block without being stopped by complete strangers who comment on how cute they are, especially in february when beans is wearing his blue "little devil" fleece jacket.