Thursday, June 09, 2005

Can't hide my disappointment in Corporate America

No, this is not about my job.
Erica got me addicted to diet Peach Iced Tea by Snapple. It feels slightly healthier than chugging bottles of diet Coke (an illusion, I'm sure) and is very tasty. And so I have reentered the world of the Snapple "Fact." (also, last week I won a Snapple lip balm, expected to arrive in 8-10 weeks) For awhile the Snapple Facts were somewhat normal... "Polar Bears have Black Skin." And things like that. The past two I've gotten have made me hoppin' mad, though. Yesterday, "Putting rubber bands on the ends of hangers will prevent clothes from slipping off." Yes. Now the Snapple facts are household physics. Not even, "Baking Soda and Vinegar will make a Volcano." But freaking Hints from Heloise. And today, "To take lumps out of a bag of sugar, place it in the refrigerator for 24 hours." Does anyone else find this weird? And, I'll say it, totally inappropriate! These are not Snapple facts. I expected more...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Today: "A group of cats is called a clowder." Thank God.
And I should really cool it with the Snapple.