Sunday, April 08, 2007

Strange Tastes

Stopped in at the general store on 6th and Sterling this afternoon. On my way to the Vitamin Water, I spotted Wild White Nacho Doritos and Blazin' Buffalo n' Ranch Doritos. What happened to Cool Ranch?! Is being this out of touch with American snack food a sign of adulthood? Why there was a time when I knew exactly what was going on in the world of Pringles, Baked Lays, and most certainly, Doritos. Perhaps I should do some serious taste-testing reseach in anticipation of BBQ season at Prospect Park.

Dear friends, I am the recipient of both a doughnut and a quesadilla maker and am now the author of a posting on the state of Doritos. You would think I had some sort of eating disorder. I don't. And even if I did, I probably wouldn't announce it on this blog. Maybe on my other blog, but not on this one. Ok, one more thing: Cup of Noodles now offers a Salsa Picante Beef flavor. Wow!

No comments: